Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Pre-Target Treat (as if Target itself is not a treat)

These are from our Target trip on Saturday (not to be confused with our Target trip on Sunday).  We actually left the store without buying anything, which is very rare for us.  We were looking for something specific, I can't remember what exactly, but they didn't have it so we ended up walking out empty handed.

How did we end up at Marble Slab?  When I got home from work I asked Ellen what she wanted to do that afternoon and she said "go get ice cream", which took me by surprise.  I am not big into ice cream myself but we decided it would be kind of fun to go (and we did have a lot of fun).

Spoon?  What spoon?
She really is awesome
She ended up eating every bite of her cake batter ice cream (yuck! - in my opinion)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...