Ellen and I made a cherry cheese pie this afternoon (recipe from the Bradshaws). She is really into baking, especially stirring. Technically there was no real baking involved this time but we had a lot of fun.
By default I have two days off in a row this week. I worked two days, have two days off and then work two more days. Ellen and I did some Christmas shopping this morning, ate lunch at Chick-fil-A, shopped some more, went to the grocery store, made the cherry cheese pie and sorted through our Christmas decorations while watching 101 Dalmatians (the one with real people). She stuffed all of our stockings with ornaments while I was making dinner (taco soup)... I know what I will be doing later this evening. The night is young but I don't have much more planned, besides maybe wrapping presents (and cleaning up after Ellen). I am plum worn out. Ellen didn't take a nap so it will be early to bed for her tonight. Phillip will be here soon and we are looking forward to his arrival. He was missed today.
Happy Thanksgiving Eve!
No comments:
Post a Comment