Happy Thanksgiving!
It's just the three of us celebrating Thanksgiving together today. We have had a good day... including such activities as sleeping in (thanks Ellen!), enjoying Pillsbury cinnamon rolls for breakfast (does it get any better?), watching movies, wrapping Christmas presents, pulling out the play doh, cooking and eating, watching football, napping, playing and hanging out.
We decided to keep our meal simple. We ate around 12:30. We had saucy pork chops in the crock pot (one of my favorites), green beans, corn, mashed potatoes, macaroni and cheese, stuffing, rolls and cheery cheese pie for dessert.
Our main dish bubbling away with a side of 2 dogs basking in the sun
Everything else... waiting
Yum! Not pictured are the 4 rolls I eventually ate - love that Sister Schubert!
Also not pictured, the McCulloughs. It's 4:38 p.m. and Phillip and I are still in our pajamas. It has been one of those kinds of days and I am enjoying every moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment