Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Ready or not, here she comes!
We found out yesterday that Ellen is [finally] moving up to the older 2's classroom at daycare. The plan is to transition her the rest of this week and then she will be in Warm World II full time starting on Monday. Ironically, she did not go to school today! She threw up around 3:00 this morning and was fevered. We cleaned her up, gave her some Motrin and put her in bed with us. We laid towels under her just in case but thankfully she did not need them. Phillip stayed home with her today and I will stay home with her tomorrow if needs be. She was happy and chatty this morning when I left for work and ended up having a good day. Phillip told me that Ellen made sure to tell Laurie what happened... "I got sick. Mommy put me in the bathtub and I was crying." The fever is long gone and she has not shown any more signs of sickness. We think it was just a 24 hour bug and she will be okay to go back to school tomorrow. We are keeping our fingers crossed that she has a good night. Even though Ellen will only have a couple of days to transition into her new room, she is in there on a regular basis and knows the teachers and kids very well. 4 or 5 of her friends are moving with her and I think it will be smooth sailing. They will start potty training right away which is great news since she has been doing very well with it at home. Our little girl isn't so little anymore!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment