She did it! Ellen pooped in the potty for the first time on Saturday night. I seriously had my doubts that it would ever happen. We sat her on the potty thinking she would pee and she ended up pooping instead. She has since gone in her Hello Kitty panties but thankfully we were at home. I had a feeling she needed to use the bathroom (Lucy sniffing her bottom was also a sign) but she waited until after I had her on the potty to actually go. Our first success and our first mess. She has been good at telling us when she needs to potty so we are hoping for a repeat performance very soon.
1 comment:
Yaaaaay Ellen!!! Anna Kate has not had a single poopy accident since the very first time she went poopy in the potty... although she pooped in her panties for 28 days STRAIGHT until this blessed event occurred! Once they figure out the poopy thing, it usually just clicks. Wish I could say the same about no pee-pee accidents... I think that just sneaks up on 'em! So proud of you, Ellen!
Post a Comment