Not much is happening around here but that is probably for the best. I am only functioning at about 30% so what we have going on is about all I can handle. One regret is that I have not been taking pictures. At all. Usually I take lots of pictures, mostly bad so they never see the light of day, but it is rare for me to go so long without even attempting to capture Ellen in all of her wonderfulness. So I will just have to state for the record that Ellen is indeed wonderful. She is having a good summer. The themes at daycare have been fun for the whole family. She especially enjoyed the weeks they focused on cowboys/cowgirls, camping and the ocean. They had a bike parade the week of July 4th and had a luau last week (she is officially a hula girl). She is soaking it all in and we are too. The artwork she brings home is priceless. She will be moving up to a pre-K class in August. I can't believe that time has come. Wow.
Phillip is holding down the fort. Ellen knows who to ask if she wants anything :) Sadly, she is getting used to me feeling bad. She fed me a pop tart in bed one morning. It saved my life. But back to Phillip... he really is the greatest. He saves my life multiple times a day.
No comments:
Post a Comment