Saturday, July 30, 2011

Signed, Sealed and Soon to be Delivered

To say I am behind, or even way behind, when it comes to acknowledging special events and occasions that have occurred in my family this year is an understatement.  But today I am finally mailing Allie's birthday card (March), Kelly's high school graduation card (June) and two cards that could have been delivered in person: Aunt Diane's birthday card (July 22nd) and Andrea and Caleb's Anniversary card (July 25th).

I know the dates of everyone's birthday and anniversary but I have not been good at sending cards on time.  I buy the cards, usually in advance (is that the problem?), but yet I seem to send them late, and in this case very late, or sometimes not at all (shameful).  It has gotten worse over the last couple of years.  And the thing is, I genuinely enjoy sending cards and celebrating via mail with my family.

I am making a commitment today, July 30th, to purchase and mail cards and gifts on time and with gusto.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Michael and Hannah said...

Aww shucks! For some reason I saw the title and thought you had a gender announcement for us! ;o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...