Friday, July 8, 2011

Thoughts as I wait on 5 o'clock

Chick-fil-A hashbrowns are so good

One measly email can totally ruin what could have been an otherwise good day

As I took communion on Sunday, the bread portion, Ellen asked me if it would make my breath smell good.  Has she thought they were mints this whole time?  (ours is of the pre-cut square variety)

We have, or had, ticks attached to our bodies.  Gross.  Phillip had two and I found one on me yesterday.  We think we know the source but it only goes to show we don't get outside much.  And that we live in a relatively treeless area.

I am 12 weeks pregnant today

We have yet to grill out this summer, and we rarely did in the Spring.  So not typical for us.

As Ellen was watching Angelina Ballerina the other night, she danced and pranced around the living room like a true ballerina.  She continued her performance once we went upstairs.  She was in the zone.

Humidity + my hair = helmet head.  Add rain into the mix and it will grow right before your eyes.  It is not a good look for me.

The only perk to driving separate is listening to NPR on the ride home.  Phillip wasn't a fan so we stuck to music (but we couldn't really agree on that either).  I never watch the news but I do enjoy public radio, especially All Things Considered.

I haven't been getting out much lately and it is having an affect on Phillip.  He now considers a family trip to Kroger to be a major outing.  So do I.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...