Ellen and I were home together this morning (Phillip ended up getting off work at lunch time). We had fun with toys, puzzles, painting, loving on the dogs and playing outside (it was a nice day here, windy but pleasant). Ellen decided it would be fun to mix all of her puzzle pieces together. We ended up working most of them but it took longer than I thought it would to sort through the mess.
Hooray for Daddy getting off work early today! We were glad to have him home with us.
Ellen and I both took a long nap this afternoon while Phillip did "this and that" (which I found out later meant he played a video game, watched a little football and messed around on the computer). After a snack we played with Ellen's dollhouse and watched Sleeping Beauty. Our last meal of 2010: Quesadillas. It is almost bedtime for Ellen and then we will see if I can make it until midnight.
Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment