Ellen has been waking up dry in the mornings. The end of the pull up era may be closer than we thought (this is a very good thing).
Ellen had her first "sleepover" this past weekend (well, that is what we called it since it would be our first time leaving her at the Moss's and since it would be a late night). We dropped her off at Matt and Sara Jo's around dinnertime Saturday evening and then headed to my work Christmas party at the Radisson (across from the Opryland Hotel). It was raining and traffic was crazy but we had a good time. Ellen had fun playing with Cole and Savannah and watching The Little Mermaid. She was still going strong when we picked her up.
I love finding neat Christmas ornaments. I usually pick up several new ones each year.
Phillip has been having eye issues for several weeks now. It finally got bad enough for him to seek professional help. Apparently he had a "severe allergic reaction" to something. After a few rounds of drops he can already tell a difference. I am so glad he is doing better (now I don't feel so bad for making fun of him, the jokes kept coming and I couldn't help myself).
Ellen is really into peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. For a while it was just peanut butter sandwiches, but only sparingly. She now asks for peanut butter and jelly every night for dinner. Fun fact: Phillip hates peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. He's weird.
Ellen's Christmas party is tomorrow afternoon. I am looking forward to watching the kids reactions as they each get a present from Santa (so cute!).
I had a slight mishap with our Christmas cards and I am weighing my options... mail them as is, try to fix them, forget about sending cards this year or start over. Decisions, decisions.
Our church services were cancelled Sunday night due to the weather. Ellen was very upset by this. She likes all aspects of church: worship, singing, going to class, seeing her friends, fellowship meals, etc. Snow or no snow, she wanted to go!
My thoughts on finding gray hairs on my head: I don't like it.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, I pluck about 20 silver hairs a day from my head! I keep telling my friends they need to tell me when it's time to dye! But maybe they thought I meant die. Hmmmmm. Sorry I've been so behind on my blog. Loving "catching up" with all things Ellen today!
P.S. Mail cards as is!
Post a Comment