Ellen and I had an 8:50 breakfast reservation at Be Our Guest so we headed to Magic Kingdom a little before Phillip and Lilly. I totally forgot to reserve this when we booked our trip and by the time I realized it, I could not get a reservation for all 4 of us at the same time. Every time an opening popped up online I had to call Disney since I was trying to get a reservation close to our current one. By the time I would get someone on the line, the time slot was gone. It was frustrating but I ended up booking another reservation for Phillip and Lilly for Thursday morning so it all worked out.
This was our longest park day. Everyone held it together pretty well.
Highlights: Peoplemover, Tomorrowland Speedway, Happily Ever After Show/Fireworks (although we did not have the best view)
...
Not a lot of notes. Harder to keep up at MK!
...
Of all times, this is when Lilly wants me to take her picture.
...
Next Up: Hollywood Studios
No comments:
Post a Comment