Friday, June 2, 2017

June 2017

June 18th - Father's Day

June 18th-24th - Ellen at Carolina Bible Camp

June 27th - Garden Party at Carol Terry's

...

Summer SACC started this week (at Winstead).  So far so good.  (I will eventually get over the extra driving.)  June field trips that Ellen will be attending: TN State Capitol & Bicentennial Park and Galaxy Lane Bowling.

Phillip and I are helping out in the Pre-K-1st grade Wednesday night class at church for the first 5 weeks of the quarter (starting next week).

We have a couple of birthday parties, a wedding and a baby shower this month.

Phillip and I will celebrate 14 years of marriage on the 21st and my 38th birthday a couple of days later. #pushingforty

Ellen will be in North Carolina for 2 weeks in June.  She will be missed!

Russ will be staying with us for a few days at the end of the month.

Bible Bowl practice starts on the 25th.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...