Monday, June 5, 2017

Hollywood Studios 2017

I hate to say it, but Hollywood Studios was kind of a bust.  We got off to a slow start and never really recovered.  It started raining around 3:30, which didn't help matters.  We waited a good 30 minutes to see what the weather was going to do/figure out what we wanted to do, ultimately deciding to call it a day.  I was hoping the skies would clear and we could go to the pool (the girl's favorite thing to do at Disney World) or possibly even go back to Hollywood Studios later that evening, but no such luck.  On the bright side, Ellen and Lilly were in bed by 8:45.

I keep thinking of all the things we didn't do.  Hollywood Studios was our longest park day last year.  I guess it just wasn't in the cards.

Highlights: Frozen Sing-Along, Toy Story Mania, shopping for Minnie ears, nachos from Min and Bill's Dockside Diner

...


...

We did have a little fun on the way out.  Ellen put a map under her shirt to keep it from getting wet.  I took a few picture of the reveal.  Best smiles of the day.  She is so goofy sometimes.




 ...



It's going to be a great day!














I barely beat Ellen


This was Phillip's score :)










I rode with Lilly the second time around :)
















...

Up Next: Magic Kingdom

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...