Thursday, June 21, 2012
Today I am thankful for...
Ellen having friends to play Monopoly Junior with (turns out she's good too!)
A job that pays weekly (helps us out a lot)
Size 3 diapers which have *so far* been able to contain Lilly's poops (we have been dealing with daily blowouts for several weeks now)
Co-workers who make me laugh
Drawers filled with clean laundry (the choices are endless!)
Nine years of marriage being celebrated today
Fuzzy-headed babies
Painted toenails (Ellen did it yesterday and it makes me smile)
Winning a contest on the radio (I'm not typically one who wins things)
Teamwork
Little girls who announce at dinner that they have a boyfriend
My last day as a 32 year old (growing older isn't so bad)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary and Happy everything else! So funny... Carigan is still in size 2 diapers with her little chicken legs! I really REALLY want to meet your girls!
Post a Comment