Sunday, June 10, 2012

A Roy G. Biv inspired birthday

Ellen was so happy to be able to attend Hannah's birthday party this year.  She's almost six.  Hannah and I share the same birthday, June 23rd, and we are usually out of town and miss the celebration.  Best theme ever(!) and fun activities to boot:  art projects, slip-n-slide, playing in the pool, water balloons, bubbles, a pinata and more.  She had a great time.

Rainbow cake

 Lilly was on her best behavior.  Phillip proudly reported that she didn't spit up on anyone, himself included.





After the party we went to Blue Coast Burrito with the Moss's (I met everyone there after work) and then to see Madagascar 3 (Lilly and I went home).  Ellen really liked the movie and Phillip enjoyed it as well. 

Party, cake, water play, riding with Cole and Savannah (dream come true for Ellen), dinner and movie with friends... a very fun Saturday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...