Hair holder
Mouth (and bottom) wiper
Nose blower
Back patter
Sheet changer
Toilet scrubber
Towel washer
Lysol sprayer
Gatorade buyer
Channel flipper
Pillow fluffer
Stair climber
Hug giver
Phillip and Ellen are both very sick with some sort of stomach bug. Or possibly food poisoning. Common denominator: pool party yesterday afternoon for one of Ellen's school friends. It's most likely a virus but whatever the cause may be, they both woke up sick in the night, first Ellen and then Phillip, and they have been going, going, going ever since. I took Lilly to daycare this morning (she is not allowed to get sick!) and then started in on the cleaning, sanitizing and continued caregiving. Ellen is resting in our bed and Phillip finally fell asleep on the couch.
Ellen is the sweetest, most optimistic little girl, even when she isn't feeling well.
"I'm getting better. I don't feel like I need to throw up. Just a teeny, teeny bit." Love her.
"I'm getting better. I don't feel like I need to throw up. Just a teeny, teeny bit." Love her.
This too shall pass.
1 comment:
So sweet. Praying they feel better soon!
Post a Comment