Ellen decided she wanted to use the money Grandmother and Granddaddy sent her on her birthday to buy a Build-A-Bear.
What money? I don't know what you're talking about. Goodbye forever.
Apparently the days of us tucking away any birthday/holiday money Ellen is given are over. She asks about it later (same with gift cards). She never used to ask about it later. In fact, she just recently started showing an interest in money.
Knowing it was the right thing to do and knowing she would most likely be spending more than $20 anyway, I reminded Ellen that Uncle David had also given her $10 (in addition to gifts), making her grand total $30.
I get that it was her money but I struggled with spending it at Build-A-Bear! But that's okay. She was so happy. My heart really did grow three sizes, if not more, yesterday.
Test hug
Adding a little bit more filling
I had nothing to do with this...
Ellen named her leopard Spots
Lilly named her bear Justin (after Justin from Justin Time)
BTW... this is me on any given day
Happy customers!










1 comment:
Haha... I may or may not do the same thing with birthday checks written to the kids, depending on who is reading this. Love that Lilly has perfected your face!
Post a Comment