7 things...
1. We really needed this time away together. I am so glad we did this! (Fall break tradition?)
2. We could have done more (gone more places (miniature golf, anyone?), walked out to the beach one last time before we left (I do kind of regret not doing that), eaten at neat restaurants, etc.) but I think we did okay considering 1) we still have a napper, 2) taking the girls out to eat is sometimes a waste (they ate in most meals and were happy to do so) and 3) the days were a little too short - another hour or two of daylight would have been nice.
3. I was really pleased with our condo. I liked the decor and the layout. Great views. And I cannot stress enough the convenience factor. Everything was so close.
4. I might want to move to Alabama. Not to Gulf Shores necessarily, but just somewhere in the state. Any suggestions? We had no sinus issues while we were there. It was delightful.
5. "I'm never going to pet a seagull." - a very disappointed Lilly McCullough
6. I am too embarrassed to share all of the items I should have brought on this trip, and had at home (which makes it even worse), but failed to bring. Things like trash bags, dish soap, dishwasher pods, etc. I just didn't think of those things and that is not really like me (packing is my jam). And I meant to grab the laundry detergent but it totally slipped my mind (I should have set it out the night before). Good thing we were close to a Walmart. I jotted down a list when we got back. I'll do better next time.
7. Lilly wants a hot tub for Christmas
1 comment:
You could move to Birmingham where Whitney is but first you'd have to buy some pearls and a bunch of REALLY big hairbows.
Post a Comment