Monday, October 26, 2015

Gulf Shores: Day 2 - Part 2

We went on a dolphin cruise Saturday afternoon.  I think it was a little too long for the girls but Phillip and I really enjoyed it (it's not often we get to be on a boat).  We didn't see many dolphins, which was disappointing, but I am thankful for the experience.


Checking out the boats at The Wharf






View from the boat






Lilly sat with Phillip the first part of the cruise 
(it took her a while to warm up to the situation)


Getting a sticker from Angela, a very enthusiastic member of the crew







Blowing in the wind...







Checking out the other side


Making some noise to get the dolphins attention




Believe it or not this is the best one of us girls :)



This family started feeding the seagulls goldfish crackers and it all went downhill from there :)






Back where we started


Sadly, I did not get a good shot of the boat 



Thanks for everything, Sunny Lady!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...