I took Lilly to the dentist for the first time (as a patient) last Thursday morning (this was the day before our vacation). She did great! I am so proud of her.
Riding in Ellen's booster seat. She asked, I caved.
Pre-dentist fun
Watching TV
(in her happy place)
Checking out her parting gifts... floss sticks and light-up tooth brush
She also got a sucker from Ms. Sherrie
Post-dentist fun
Ellen had her 8 year check up later that afternoon
Ellen also got the flu mist and this little trouble-maker got the shot. Funny story - Ellen tried to leave the exam room before Lilly got her shot, knowing there would be tears and screaming at the very least. I made her stay with me for moral support :) But Lilly proved us both wrong. I would like to take credit for her good behavior but it had nothing to do with me and everything to do with the pink band aid she knew she would get afterwards :)
Playing outside while waiting for Daddy to come home
And then we all got haircuts :)
---
Up next: Gulf Shores!


















No comments:
Post a Comment