Sunday, December 23, 2012

Poking and prodding

It is the day before Christmas Eve.  We are at home, just doing our usual kinds of things.  I have been trying to get a good picture of our tree (failed), Phillip is rocking Lilly (and watching football) and Ellen is right here next to me coloring pictures for Daddy.

It is cold and rainy outside but we are all cozy and warm.

Our spirits are high.

[Ellen did wake up feeling crummy this morning but she seems to be doing better now.  The excitement of Christmas is the best medicine.]

For the past several days Ellen has been patting her stocking, hoping to find a little something-something, and messing with the presents under our tree - grrr!  She is like me except not quite as discreet.  She will learn :)

While I am thinking about Ellen, here are two snippets of conversations I want to remember...

Me:  I have a fun fact for you
Ellen:  Make me problem solve

Me:  I heard you kicked Daddy out of your club (a sign she is mad at you)
Ellen:  Just one of them (so she was mad but just a little mad)

Two pictures from today:

Photobombed by Rosie

Lilly is ready for her first Christmas.  She is going to love tearing into those presents.  I can't wait!


Up next:  We're making Chex Mix!  (Pioneer Woman's version)

1 comment:

Michael and Hannah said...

I'm excited to see pics of Lilly's first Christmas! Love the photobomb. :o) Merry Christmas!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...