Lilly alert! is what we call out when Lilly is about to get into any number of things she shouldn't (and most of the time knows she shouldn't). A warning for the closest person to drop everything and get that baby!
Despite our best efforts, I regret to inform you that Lilly ate a piece of dog food last night. You might be thinking to yourself, It was bound to happen. But no, it was never going to happen. Phillip simply walked across the room to open the door for me and when I came in the kitchen, there were three dogs feasting at the food bowls instead of the usual two. She was very happy and if she had a tail, it would have been wagging.
Lilly and I ran a few errands this morning after dropping Ellen off at school (pajamas in public - Phillip would not approve). I wanted to check out the Christmas ornaments at Cracker Barrel so we stopped in for a few minutes. We didn't find anything but I let her rock on our way out and rock she did! She loved it. I snapped a few pictures when she wasn't in motion.
Looking for her name :)
We love this little girl!



No comments:
Post a Comment