Smiles behind pacifiers are my second favorite kind of smile
So there was a sick day #2. Lilly and I were queens of the remote on Wednesday. We didn't watch much TV but if we had wanted to, we could have... and it would not have been Nick Jr. or any of the Disney channels :) It is finally Friday and everyone is back where they are supposed to be (just in time for the weekend - ha!)
Ellen had Polar Express Day at school yesterday. She wore pajamas, a bathrobe and slippers (and brought a blanket and stuffed animal), they watched the movie, read the book, sipped hot chocolate, did a related craft and enjoyed a hot dog lunch in her classroom. She had a great day. Today is a half day and also her Christmas party (and the last day before a 2 week and 1 day break). Phillip was able to go and reported back that a good time was had by all. He even took pictures (our marriage = saved). And that's not all... she is going to decorate another gingerbread house this afternoon at SACC.
Santa visited The Children's Academy today. Lilly's sweet teacher sent me a few pictures since we were not able to be there.
I am working late tonight (switched with someone several weeks ago) and I am working tomorrow. I think it will start feeling more like Christmas once work is behind me.
In the words of Laurie Berkner (from her Christmas CD)...
I like those J-I-N-G-L-E bells, those J-I-N-G-L-E bells, those J-I-N-G-L-E-B-E-double L-S bells...
1 comment:
Hope you guys were all better by today!
Post a Comment