Lillian Carol McCullough was born Friday, January 13th at 12:40 p.m. She weighed 7 lbs 11oz and was 19.5 inches long.
She is beautiful.
She is a crier.
She has little chicken legs.
The surgery went well. I had a ton (almost literally) of fluid which explains why I thought she might be 13 lbs (I was huge!). The nurses joked that she had been swimming around in an Olympic sized swimming pool, heated of course.
Phillip was right there with me. It was such a different experience the second time around. I was much more with it. It was very emotional for me and I was scared but I was definitely in touch with what was happening (which is why I was so emotional and scared).
We came home yesterday. It is so good to be home with our Lilly. We are enjoying each little breath she takes.
1 comment:
So happy for you guys. What a blessing a new baby is. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!
Post a Comment