Ellen and I had a girls day yesterday (sadly Phillip had to work). She slept in a little for me and we had fun hanging out at home for most of the morning. She would be content to watch TV all day (we're so proud) but we eventually decided to get out of the house for a while. It was a rather chilly day so unfortunately no park for us, which is what I had planned before checking the weather (I saw sunshine and therefore assumed it was going to be warm(ish) like it was over the weekend). Instead we went to Chick-fil-A to eat lunch and play and then went to Target to spend the gift cards Phillip's family gave us for Christmas. We shopped for Lilly which was exciting. Bought diapers for the first time in a long time. Haven't missed that expense. Our outings are not quite as elaborate now that I am in the final weeks of this pregnancy but we had a nice time together as usual. I love girl time with Ellen.
Posing for pictures to send Daddy - we like to keep him in the loop when we are out on the town
(Ellen wearing the dress she begs to wear almost every single day)
No comments:
Post a Comment