Can you eat just 20? Besides making my teeth hurt, candy corn is perfection. I have to limit myself because all that sugar goes right to my head. Last week I ate a few handfuls and then talked to a co-worker for over an hour non-stop (not even sure that I took a breath, it was just one long jumbled up sentence). After that I decided to go off the candy corn. A few days later, after a rough morning, I warned her that I was back on the candy corn (thankfully I controlled myself better the second time around).
I sent Andrea a Halloween package a few years ago. She later told me that as she was looking through the box she thought to herself, If she really loves me there will be candy corn somewhere in here. And you know, there was! Candy corn is love.
We are gearing up for Halloween. I bought a few bags of candy last night to pass out with the pretzels. I am looking forward to seeing all of the cute costumes at church. Ellen is going to be Cinderella and she is excited. We found a long, pretty dress that is more for dress up than Halloween (which means it is a lot better quality than some of the costumes we saw). She is going to look so cute!
I think we will carve our pumpkin on Saturday. It should be fun. And messy.
Happy Haunting!
2 comments:
Do you have the Noggin "I don't like candy corn" song stuck in your head all day like me??
Yes!
Post a Comment