Ellen and I are home today. Last night was rough. Rough x 10. The good news is no fever since the middle of the night, she is eating some, she took a super long nap (she is still snoozing as I type this) and she has seemed more like herself (active and spunky). She is still congested but we are using Mucinex (per her doctor) and that is helping a lot.
Ellen really likes play doh and it has become something we do every time she is home sick.
We tried taking a nap on the couch for the first time. I knew it wasn't going to happen but it was fun while it lasted. She kept getting up to do things. She had to pet George, then pet Lucy, drink water, put a puzzle away, check to see if the sun was out, go potty, drink more water, fluff her pillow, fluff my pillow, give her stuffed animal a kiss, and my personal favorite, stretch. After a good 30 minutes of this nonsense I decided it was time to go upstairs and get serious about sleep.
Time to start making dinner... Phillip will be home soon. Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment