Monday, June 7, 2010

VBS Kick Off Party

Last night was the VBS kick off at church. After our song service we had finger foods and then played games outside. The kids were divided according to age - Ellen's group was 1 year olds to kindergarten. They all had a lot of fun at each station (most of the games were modified since this was the youngest group). I wasn't sure if Ellen would participate but I am so glad she did (the only game she wouldn't play was the chicken hop). She kept eyeing the pool and saying "I want to get wet". I guess that was as good a motivation as any :) We are looking forward to 3 more nights of VBS fun. I will be helping with the 3 year olds.

Bobbing for apples
Go for it Ellen!


Water balloon toss
Soccer!

Flip flop relay
Pumpkin seed spitting contest
3 legged race

Water bucket relay
Itching to get in that pool!
Munching on apple #2 as we head to the car

1 comment:

Michael and Hannah said...

Fun! Sounds like you have a wonderful church family there in Tenn!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...