So far today we have watched some of Toy Story, played with Woody, Buzz and Jessie (from Toy Story), played with our eclectic mix of stuffed animals, played doctor (always fun), vacuumed the downstairs, "cooked" in Ellen's kitchen, listened to songs on the computer, called Uncle Matt to wish him a happy birthday, put pork chops in the crock pot and watched an episode of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Throw breakfast and a snack or two in the mix and there you have our Saturday morning. I wish it hadn't started at 5:50 AM but it has been a good day so far.
"I'm in my crib"
Loves these bunnies that Nana gave her (Big Nutbrown Hare and Little Nutbrown Hare from the book Guess How Much I Love You).
Having an "animal party" in her room
Sorry Lucy, no real animals allowed
But you can play with Woody
No comments:
Post a Comment