I don't think I've mentioned this yet, but there were a lot of sports teams staying at Pop Century (I think they arrived mid-week). Baseball and soccer. There are always school groups in the parks but this felt closer to home. Thankfully there was only one night that we could hear the kids running around well after they should have been in bed. It was loud but the girls were already asleep so at least it didn't keep them up.
I wanted to go to Disney Springs at some point during our trip and this ended up being a good day. I enjoy looking in the shops. Never gets old.
...
...
Waiting on Phillip to get through the bag check line
Ellen is still our map girl :)
I was trying to take my phone away from Ellen as she was going through the different filters on snap chat. My hand inadvertently ended up in the frame. It looks like I'm grabbing for the butterflies. She wasn't too thrilled that I messed up her picture. Oops!
Spectaculab inside the Innoventions building.
Not exactly sure what was happening here but it was educational.
The girls always enjoy Colortopia
Test Track
Lilly's car
Ellen's car.
Energy efficiency is always her top priority.
Coke :)
Figment
Hidden Mickey's on Living with the Land
Disney Visa Character Spot.
The lighting in the queue area changes colors so we were messing around while we waited.
We weren't sure if it would be the same characters we saw on Monday or not. It ended up being Minnie and Pluto again. I was kind of hoping they would be different but Lilly had purchased a baby Pluto stuffed animal from Mouse Gear earlier in the day and was very excited to show Pluto. I didn't get good pictures but he played along and it was so sweet.
Ellen took this task very seriously. She counted 261 animal prints. The trick is that the path leads you to a DVC kiosk. It was a trap! Not really, but well played Disney. The guy was really nice and if I had the money, I would totally become a Vacation Club member. I was listening and nodding along like a good person should and do. Phillip, on the other hand, was not buying it. I looked over at him at one point and realized he was not giving off friendly vibes. It was too funny. I would like to take a DVC tour one of these days.
Disney Springs
#designsbyellen
#kindofgross
...
Next Up: Travel Day?
























































No comments:
Post a Comment