As I was leisurely walking down Main Street, I decided to see if I could still go back to Fantasyland even though I knew I would not be allowed in the restaurant (you can only go so far without having a pre-park opening breakfast reservation). I spoke to the same lady Phillip had talked to earlier and she let me through. Score!
I waited in line for Seven Dwarfs Mine Train while Phillip and the girls finished eating. They joined me about 10 minutes later (Phillip brought me some pastries and a Diet Coke #truelove). We got to ride Seven Dwarfs two times in a row, once right before park opening and once right after.
Despite the crazy start, we had a good day at Magic Kingdom.
...
...
I rode Mad Tea Party this time but in a teacup by myself. They like to spin really fast and I can't handle it.
Alice asked Ellen if she had ever played croquet with the flamingos on her shirt. And then went on to do a demonstration :)
Photobombed by Phillip
Lilly was terrified to get on the elevator at Astro Orbiter. Tower of Terror really did a number on her. I'm glad I convinced her to ride.
Lilly dancing with this Country Bear was just about the best thing ever
I think she wore him out :)
Dole Whip Float = yum
We didn't have the greatest view of the parade today but we still enjoyed it
#purplewall
Trying to make Mickey ears :)
Our names came up on Space Mountain!
I have never scored this high on Buzz Lightyear (I'm terrible), but I somehow hit a target worth 100,000 points near the beginning of the ride. Lilly was so mad. To make matters worse, she "caught" me closing one eye to help with my aim and called me a cheater. It was so funny.
We rode the monorail to the Polynesian to try out their quick service, Capt. Cook's, for dinner (just to change things up a little). It was our first time at the Poly and now Ellen really wants to stay there. #tripgoals
Night swimming... deserves a quiet night (name that tune)
...
Next Up: Epcot












































No comments:
Post a Comment