Wednesday, January 13, 2016

More better

Lilly is four years old!

We picked up a dozen mini cupcakes and a package of Oreos (fancy) last night to take to school today.  She is having a "party" this afternoon.

Confession: I am not big into parties (I don't have the personality for it) and have so far avoided throwing a real one for either of the girls (not that they don't ask), so the fact that Lilly considers cupcakes at daycare to be a party with her friends absolutely works in my favor :)  And she is so excited which makes me happy.

We looked through old pictures at bedtime (from when she was an infant) and I told her all about the day she was born.  Sweet memories.

---

January 12th...

Lilly: Can somebody wipe me?

Phillip: This is the last time.

Lilly: Huh?

Phillip: You're wiping yourself starting tomorrow.

Me: And buckling your own car seat.

Ellen:  And giving yourself a bath.

I think Lilly might be rethinking turning four (we have high expectations around here!) although we are more than ready for the 3's to be over.  Life with a 3-year-old isn't always easy.  Especially when they are strong-willed and have a BIG personality.  And call people sassypants.

---


Cowgirl hat and bandanna courtesy of The Clauset's

1 comment:

Michael and Hannah said...

So funny! Happy birthday Lilly!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...