Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Christmas here (TN) and there (NC)

Phillip and the girls went to Nana and Grandpa's house Christmas morning (they opened presents with my family Christmas Eve).  On the way home they stopped by Aunt Diane and Uncle David's house for a quick visit (and to pick up a few presents to be opened later).

I spent most of Christmas Day at the Moss's.  It was merry and bright on the inside despite being dark and rainy on the outside.  We talked, ate, played.  It was an all around good day.

Pictures from NC







Charlotte




Cousins :)





Pictures from TN





Selfie stick
(we got one too)


Apple pie



Let me out Auntie Alaina :)




---

I really do hope this is our last unconventional Christmas.  I don't see why it wouldn't be, but after two in a row you start to wonder.

Can we all agree (or at least those of us in the south) that Christmas 2015 will forever be remembered for it's crazy weather?  It was so warm this holiday season.  And don't forget those tornado warnings.  It didn't feel like Christmas.

I decided I wasn't going to get all worked up over presents this year but I did near the end.  Just a little.  I bought a few things for the girls thinking I didn't have enough, and I really could have done without every single one of those items.  Live and learn.  I am getting better though.  I did most of my shopping online which helped.  And I have to say this may have been my most organized year as far as presents are concerned. #winning

---

Stay tuned for more exciting adventures!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...