Sunday, January 25, 2015

Snow!

We woke up to snow yesterday morning.  The fluffy, pretty kind.  The dogs had so much fun running around in the backyard - it was fun to watch.  But the girls (and Phillip), not so much.  Lilly was content to just look out the window (what?!) and Ellen only went out for a few minutes (if she had gloves she would have lasted longer).  Wimps!  I had to work or else we would have all gone out together.  I love snow!





Another highlight of my day was playing Clue with Ellen.  Phillip won both games but we'll get him next time (he is always the one to beat).  We also opened the perler bead set Ellen got for Christmas - fun!

Who needs TV or electronics when you have games and crafts that provide both joy/laughter and a creative outlet for young and old alike?

1 comment:

Michael and Hannah said...

You're SUCH a good mommy! I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate games and crafts! Why can't they just sit in my lap and let me read to them?? My kids are requesting a transfer.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...