Thursday, January 22, 2015

Healthy as an ox


Lilly's 3-year-old stats

Height:  37 in (51%)

Weight:  33 lbs (73%)

------------------------------------

It worked out for me to take Lilly for her check up on her actual birthday, January 13th (I took a half day so I could eat lunch with Ellen and spend time with Lilly), but before heading to the doctor we enjoyed cupcakes with our friends at daycare.  Lilly ended up at the boys table.



We went to Chick-fil-A for Lilly's birthday dinner (Family Night).  The girls ate, played and each got ice cream and a balloon animal - a cheetah for Ellen and a pink penguin for Lilly.

Everyone knows it's not a proper celebration unless there are balloon animals involved.  Good thing Lilly's birthday fell on a Tuesday :)

Lilly was so excited about her birthday.  I can't tell you how many times we sang Happy Birthday in the weeks leading up to it.  Lots, as Lilly would say.  I really wanted to make it a special day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...