Monday, August 11, 2014

Asheville: Part 2

We went to the Nature Center on Tuesday.  Later that evening the girls and I met Mom and Dad for dinner at Tupelo Honey.  They drove more than 2 hours just to see us.  That is love!

Wednesday was our travel home day.  I gave Lilly Dramamine and hoped for the best.  Thankfully she did not get sick.  I'm not sure I could have handled it.

Rebecca (Mimi) made blueberry pancakes, blueberry pie and blueberry crisp with our spoils from Long Branch.  All three were delicious.


 Molly!


Nature Center





























Snack exchange
























I was really looking forward to the Butterfly Garden but we were either too early or too late - whatever the case may be, we missed it



Cousin rivalry










Grandmother and Granddaddy!







Mimi's Garden






Carrots!



Pulling up a few beets for Keith



-------------------------

Reflections...

1.  Hospitality (thankful for Keith and Rebecca'a generosity)

2.  Good weather (a lot cooler than Nashville!)

3.  Beautiful scenery (mountains, trees, green everywhere)

4.  Family

5.  How very different Andrea and I are :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...