Here are pictures from the first part of our adventure, Sunday and Monday, which includes an evening playing at lake (pizza for dinner), s'mores, picking blueberries and more playground action.
Lilly got carsick soon after we stopped for lunch (we left after worship Sunday morning). She threw up 4 times. Not fun. (It was traumatic. I am still recovering.) Other than that we had a good travel experience.
Cade!
A glimpse at the neighbor's tree house
Playing at the playground near the lake
The girls with Rebecca
I got a kick out of Quinn's sliding method
S'mores at the fire pit
Gathered around the iPad
Blueberry picking at Long Branch
Ashling putting a flower in Lilly's hair
A good group shot was not in the cards
Consulting the map
Ellen called this one "big blue"
Ellen's collection
Happy to be in Aunt Andrea's van (she loved riding with Aunt Andrea!)
Lilly and I went exploring after her nap
We wandered down (literally down a mountain) to a small play area in Rebecca's neighborhood
Andrea took us to Mamacitas in downtown Asheville for dinner. It was delicious!










































No comments:
Post a Comment