Heritage Elementary is celebrating the 50th day of school with a 50's themed day. Ellen has had
poodle skirt on the brain ever since it was announced, that one detail really stuck with her, so we called Nana to see if she could make one and get it to us in time. Spoiler alert: she did and the package arrived Monday (she also sent new clothes for both of the girls - Thanks Nancy!). It was love at first sight. Ellen was so happy this morning, "I have been waiting for this day", she was willing to pause for pictures (I was hoping for more
real smiles and little less posing but I'll take what I can get). To fit in with the theme they are having a sock hop (with music from the 50's), a bubble gum blowing contest and Coke floats. And as a special treat, Phillip is going to eat lunch with her in the cafeteria. An all around fun day!
Had to throw these in the mix. Loving on Night Night. Reminds me of how sweet my little girl is and reminds me that she is indeed just a little girl.
1 comment:
Oh wow, I want a Nana that can whip up a poodle skirt for me on short notice! How wonderful! That can be her Halloween costume next year. I would have died for a poodle skirt like that when I was a kid!
Post a Comment