An email offering discount tickets, a peek at the calendar (to see if I was working) and one phone call later... we were officially going to Disney on Ice. I told Ellen we were going to do something special (just the two of us) but kept it a surprise until that morning. Phillip showed her clips on you tube before we left so she would know what to expect.
My review: It was neat but I don't know that we would do this again. We only paid $13 (each) for our tickets so we got our money's worth, it just didn't have that wow factor I was expecting. And it was a little long - 2 hours. Maybe I needed a more animated date to help me get in the spirit - Ellen was mostly quiet and reserved throughout the show.
My review: It was neat but I don't know that we would do this again. We only paid $13 (each) for our tickets so we got our money's worth, it just didn't have that wow factor I was expecting. And it was a little long - 2 hours. Maybe I needed a more animated date to help me get in the spirit - Ellen was mostly quiet and reserved throughout the show.
Walking to Bridgestone Arena
Someone kindly offered to take our picture
Ready and waiting
The show is about to begin...
And we're off!
My failed attempt to capture the magic
Bubbles!
After the show we went to Chick-fil-A to eat and play.
Ellen: Mommy, can I take my socks off?
Me: No
Ellen: Please?
Me: No
Through the glass she holds up her socks and smiles at me. I came in to get a closer look.
This is the face of defiance.
Defiance aside, it was a good day.






1 comment:
Such a magical memory! $13 is an awesome deal!
Post a Comment