Tuesday, September 4, 2012

She's five and she's fabulous


We enjoyed a long weekend of celebrating Ellen's birthday (thank you Labor Day) and now that she is officially/finally five, we are all celebrated out!  We did eat lunch with her at school today, and she got to wear a birthday crown, so I think she had a great day despite the lack of cake and presents (she had plenty of both Saturday).  When her teacher asked us if we had big plans for the day, I casually mentioned I was headed to work (my late day) and Phillip was going back to his office... it didn't dawn on me that she meant plans regarding Ellen's birthday until it was almost too late (I wonder about myself sometimes).  We bought her class ice cream so hopefully she knows we care :)

 Jaida and Ellen

Happy Birthday sweet girl!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...