1. Compliments
Regarding a hair I found growing in his ear (a sign he is getting old - ha!)
Me: It just caught my eye
Phillip: Your judgemental eye
Me: I am proud of my judgemental eye
Phillip: I bet you are
2. Reading/cuddle/prayer time with Ellen
3. My impassioned Lilly who used to scream after finishing a 6 ounce bottle, now screams after downing a whopping 7 ounces. An empty bottle = one angry baby. Poor thing has her Mama's temperament.
4. A husband who loaded the car this morning to make getting out of the house a little easier for me and the girls... Ellen's bedding, folder and lunch and Lilly's bedding, diaper bag, wipes and diapers. We always have extra on Mondays due to bringing clean sheets and blankets for naptime but Lilly also happened to need more diapers and wipes this week. And not to mention a check for $350 :(
5. The ability to laugh (even when I feel like crying)
1 comment:
Judgmental eye? I prefer to call it a discerning spirit. :o) Definitely a compliment!
Post a Comment