After [painstakingly] working three in a row I was finally off on a Saturday. Yay! Unfortunately Phillip had to work. It just isn't meant to be for us to spend a lot of time together on the weekends. Determined to make the best of it, the girls and I headed to the soccer fields. We only got to see the tail end of Savannah's game (we were running late) but it was freezing and we weren't dressed accordingly so it worked out for the best. Too bad it was the last game of the season. Afterwards we went to the Moss's and then to Sal's for pizza and salad. Phillip had to work longer than he originally planned (rough week last week) but he was able to meet us for lunch. He took Lilly home and Ellen and I went to the mall to spend a few gift cards. I let Ellen play for a while (she had a blast) before heading back to Sara Jo's to pick up some summer clothes for Ellen (thanks Savannah!) Busy day but a fun day.
In other news, the streak has ended (tear, sob). Lilly did great all week but decided to start waking up in the night again over the weekend. We were able to console her last night, it took a while but she eventually went back to sleep, but I ended up feeding her at 3:30 early Sunday morning (she was going nuts). I don't think she was feeling well (constipated?) so I am hoping this is only a temporary set back.
Future soccer stars?
The Three Stooges
Aunt Sara Jo!
Playing at the mall
Sign it was a very good day
1 comment:
That's an amazing indoor playground! I would be there every day. :o)
Post a Comment