Monday, November 29, 2010

Me, Myself and I

Besides having to work 2 of the days they were gone (Wednesday and Friday), and spending Thanksgiving afternoon/evening at the Moss's, here is what I did with my time while Phillip and Ellen spent 5 glorious days in North Carolina:
  • Slept in
  • Piddled around the house
  • Cleaned, lots of cleaning
  • Laundry, lots of laundry
  • Went Christmas shopping
  • Wrapped presents
  • Trimmed my bangs
  • Talked to/Texted Phillip regularly
  • Talked to my parents
  • Searched the web
  • Arranged the letter magnets on the the refrigerator in alphabetical order
  • Grocery shopped
  • Watched football
  • Watched movies
  • Played with the dogs
  • Decorated our Christmas tree
  • Listened to Christmas music whenever I was in the car
  • Counted down the days, then eventually the hours, until they would be home
I liked having some time to myself.  I need that every once in a while.  But I sure did miss my partners in crime.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...