Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Bits and pieces

1. We have way too much candy in our house right now

2. We have not been watching very many movies lately. We have had the same Netflix at home for about 2 weeks (this almost never happens).

3. In addition to buying a new battery, we spent $500 on my car last week (water pump, something with the transmission, oil change) and we still need to get new tires before driving home for Christmas. Oy vey!

4. All of Ellen's Christmas presents are bought and wrapped

5. We have a fun weekend coming up... Tea with Belle and our company picnic at the zoo

6. Phillip's fantasy football teams aren't doing as well as he had hoped (there's always next year babe).

7. Ellen has been campaigning hard the past few months... for shoes that light up (she has simple needs).

8. I am really enjoying my Sunday morning class at church (Ecclesiastes)

9. Go Colts!

10. I already know I am going to cry my eyes out when Ellen starts Kindergarten (I tear up just thinking about it and for some reason I have been thinking about it a lot lately).

11. Free entertainment: observing Phillip and Ellen as they interact and play (so fun!)

12. Life seems so complicated at times and this is one of those times

13. Ellen singing Blue Skies and Rainbows = precious

14. I did a lot of cleaning up and throwing out this weekend. I can fit more garbage in a 13 gallon trash bag than anyone I know.

15. Ellen likes listening to the messages my Mom leaves on our answering machine over and over again

16. College basketball can't start soon enough for Phillip

17. Our pumpkin's life was spared... we didn't get a chance to carve it this weekend

18. Ellen is constantly saying her ponytail holder or hair clip is falling out or "moving", but it never really is. Then she takes it out and I end up refixing her hair as we walk into church. Lovely.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...