And is there any better time of year than this? Football (and fantasy football), basketball, chili, fall weather, pumpkins, the changing of the leaves, Thanksgiving - a lot to look forward to these next few months.
Andrea is due October 4th and we are so excited. I can't wait to meet my nephew and for Ellen to meet her "boy cousin", as we call him. We hope to head to NC once we get the call that she is in labor. But if that doesn't work out, we will go as soon as we can make the arrangements. Ashling says her brother's name is Pooky, but I have a feeling that might change. My dad may be to blame for this.
Ellen is doing great. I am really missing her right now! She is doing better with her colors, but counting is another story: 1, 2, 3, 4, 9, 14, 10. She cracks us up. She is still an avid reader. I love when she reads to us. It is the cutest thing. She loves to push her stroller around the house. Her first mode of transportation may end up being a Harley - she is really into motorcycles. This is a fun stage and I am sure it only gets better.
Andrea is due October 4th and we are so excited. I can't wait to meet my nephew and for Ellen to meet her "boy cousin", as we call him. We hope to head to NC once we get the call that she is in labor. But if that doesn't work out, we will go as soon as we can make the arrangements. Ashling says her brother's name is Pooky, but I have a feeling that might change. My dad may be to blame for this.
Ellen is doing great. I am really missing her right now! She is doing better with her colors, but counting is another story: 1, 2, 3, 4, 9, 14, 10. She cracks us up. She is still an avid reader. I love when she reads to us. It is the cutest thing. She loves to push her stroller around the house. Her first mode of transportation may end up being a Harley - she is really into motorcycles. This is a fun stage and I am sure it only gets better.
1 comment:
Wow, a biker chic already, huh?? So excited for Andrea! She will love having a boy.
Post a Comment