After a morning of eating (we ate breakfast and lunch at the resort - trying to use up all of those meals!), packing and souvenir shopping we were finally ready to load up and head to Lakeland to visit Hannah, Michael, Wesley, Anna Kate, Carigan and Tate. The girls were so excited to see their friends again. Both Ellen and Lilly said Epcot was their favorite park and I'm pretty sure it has something to do with Wes, Anna Kate, Carigan and Tate :)
After hanging out at the house for a while we went on a walking tour of downtown Lakeland. We had Palace Pizza for dinner. Yes, I was starving, but I really think it may have been the best pizza I have ever eaten. We fed the swans before getting the kids ready for bed. Ellen and Lilly slept in Anna Kate and Carigan's room (sleepover!) and Laurie slept in Wesley's room (he graciously gave up his bed for the night). Phillip and I stayed in the cottage behind the house.
It was an all around great day.
About an hour later...
Tate!
Michael and Hannah live in a beautiful home on Lake Morton. It was built in 1900 and has an amazing history. I love the view out of their front door.
My girls were arguing so much that Carigan had to put on earmuffs :)
I think this would have killed me
[I did not take one single picture of Hannah. I can't believe it. I am so upset! I knew I looked rough (I was so hot) so I never passed my phone to Michael when he was taking pictures of the two of us. Now I really wish I had! Sorry, Hannah!]
...
We left Lakeland at 9:00 Sunday morning. The girls watched several Disney movies on our way home, which is only fitting :)
Pit stop
Ellen eventually got comfortable enough to fall asleep although she tried to deny it ever happened.
...
Next Up: Disney Recap (you knew it was coming)













1 comment:
Pretty sure this is the best blog post you've ever done! ;-)
Post a Comment