Tuesday, December 1, 2015

December 2015

December 4th - KFC Holiday Party

December 5th - Breakfast with Santa at HES

December 10th - Ornament Swap at Southern Hills

December 14th - KFC Stocking Assembly and Delivery to Tennessee Children's Home

December 18th -  Ellen's Holiday Party
                              Lilly's Christmas Party (Santa!)

December 25th - Christmas!

---

Phillip is going to a Predators game with a few guys from church on the 1st (tonight!)  And he is going to the new Star Wars movie on the 17th.

---

I am off work 12/15 through the end of the year (using up my last 86 hours of PTO).

---

Anniversary:  Russ and Nancy (23rd)

---

We found out today that one of Ellen's teachers is moving to Alabama later this month.  Her last day will be December 18th.  She left us the sweetest voicemail (I hate that I missed her call but glad to be able to share that message with Ellen.)  We wish Mrs. Roney all the best.

---

Phillip and the girls are going to North Carolina on the 23rd.  He and I will switch places after Christmas.

1 comment:

Michael and Hannah said...

Yay for being off for half the month!!!!!!!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...