Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Weekend Top Ten

Phillip had to work (from home) and the Broncos lost again (that makes two in a row) but we still managed to have a good weekend.

Here are a few highlights...

1.  Christmas Village with Rachel - I bought stuff!

2.  Charlie Brown - Phillip and Laurie took the girls to see the new Peanuts movie (I was never really a fan so like a good wife/mother, I decided to go see something else)

3.  Miss You Already - I cried so hard during this movie (I went through a travel pack of Kleenex)

4.  Chuck E. Cheese and Chick-fil-A - Phillip and Laurie took Ellen and Lilly to play some games before meeting me for dinner (my movie ran late)

5.  Boots - Both girls got new boots this weekend #happy

6.  Book Fair - Phillip took the girls to the book fair Saturday morning #hes #geronimostilton

7.  Wish Lists - Ellen wrote out her Christmas list Friday night.  She made one for Lilly too :)  Phillip helped her add items to her Amazon wish list. #sofun

8.  Football - The Carolina Panthers are 9-0! #undefeated #keeppounding

9.  Cinnamon Rolls! #treat #pillsbury

10.  SNL provided a few laughs that I needed (especially after all the sobbing) #blackjeopardy

---

My first stretch of forced vacation starts tomorrow.  I am trying to embrace it.

Phillip will be working from home every Tuesday/Thursday from now on.  Yay!

Matt, Sara Jo, Cole, Savannah and De Ye return from China this evening.  We could not be happier for them! #familyoffive

Well, for what it's worth, they didn't point fingers at each other.  Sometimes I think they wish they had a brother or someone else to blame...
Ellen:  I didn't do it
Lilly:  I didn't do it

Sandwiches are all the rage at daycare.   Meat, cheese and bread.  Two boys started the trend and now all of the kids bring sandwiches in their lunches (or big girl sandwiches as Lilly calls them).  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...