Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Creation Museum

We went to the Creation Museum is Petersburg, Kentucky with a group from Southern Hills this past weekend.  We left Friday evening at 5:00 and returned Saturday night around 9:00 (it was a lot of driving!)  The girls loved riding on the charter bus (we were on the blue bus) and they always enjoy staying in a hotel (we stayed at a Holiday Inn Express about 30 minutes from the museum).

There was a petting zoo and lots of snakes.  We had quite the adventure.   


Rest area



















Phil Robertson?













It's not every day you see a zorse and a zonkey :)
















Snake eggs (gross)















Oops...


We stopped for ice cream on the way back 
(and I bought a pecan pie!)


1 comment:

Michael and Hannah said...

Mmmmm.... Graeter's tastes like home! My sister in law used to work there in Lexington! I've always heard about the Creation Museum - need to check it out sometime. I could do without the snakes though!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...