Recent discovery: Ellen does not like Publix brand milk (we drink 1% and usually from Kroger). She says it has an aftertaste. Too bad we have 2 gallons of it in the fridge.
Lilly has been watching Super Why lately. Good Choice.
Move over Ms. Barbara, Ms. Beverly is hot on your heels! Lilly loves Ms. Barbara but Ms. Beverly is a close second :) I am so thankful for these wonderful women who are willing to teach the young children at our church. (We love all of her teachers but these two have a special place in our hearts.)
Driving home from church...
Ellen: Lilly took her shoes and socks off.
Me: She better not have. (Shoes are one thing but socks too - No!!!)
Ellen: You're in big trouble!
Lilly: No I'm not! I'm not in trouble. (She does not like being in trouble, especially not big trouble)
Ellen: Three-year-old trouble.
Maybe he knows something we don't know...
Lilly will be part-time at daycare starting next week. She will go Tuesdays and Thursdays (Phillip will schedule interviews for those days whenever possible). We may take Ellen out of SACC (most likely after spring break). Strange to be making decisions like this. And so quickly. Our world has been turned upside down. Phillip can't sleep. I can't stop crying. It's been rough.
Ellen was excited to use her Valentine's Day money from Grandmother and Granddaddy to buy a few new games for her Kindle. She was not happy that we did not renew her Animal Jam membership. This helped soften the blow.
Lilly calls the big TV (living room) the little TV (our room) and vice versa... she calls the little TV the big TV. So when Lilly says she wants to watch the big TV she is referring to the one in our room. It's confusing.
Lilly's teachers are using a potty chart coupled with stickers and M&M's to help encourage her to sit on the potty - that's right, sit - and then maybe one day she will actually pee in the potty. I used to be somewhat embarrassed that she was still in diapers, people are so judgmental, but it is what it is.
They are calling for rain/sleet/snow tomorrow. It's 63 degrees in Nashville at the moment. I don't know what to think or how to feel about this.
No comments:
Post a Comment